Yes, those are Maria's parents.
From everything I've researched, I believe I specifically will need actual copies of these documents because I have a 1948 case so I'll be needing to go through the courts with the evidence.
Thank you everyone for the links though!
Search found 2 matches
- 26 Jun 2022, 03:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Obtaining Birth Certificates from Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3323
- 07 Jun 2022, 19:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Obtaining Birth Certificates from Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3323
Obtaining Birth Certificates from Italy
For my dual citizenship case, I need to obtain the birth certificates for my great grandparents, Antonino Augello born 1905 , and Maria Bianco born 1903 , both in Trapani, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy.
My question is, is there some place I need to write to in Italy for these records (which I'm not ...
My question is, is there some place I need to write to in Italy for these records (which I'm not ...