Search found 2 matches
- 18 Jan 2023, 03:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian GGM Was Twice Married, Never Divorced: A Problem for My Jure Sanguinis Case?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2044
Re: Italian GGM Was Twice Married, Never Divorced: A Problem for My Jure Sanguinis Case?
Thank you so much for your response! On your advice, I've ordered an official copy of Nicolo's death certificate from the state of New York. Do you feel it might be wise also to order some of the other documents related to him that I've located on Ancestry.com, for instance, his arrival paperwork ...
- 13 Sep 2022, 01:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian GGM Was Twice Married, Never Divorced: A Problem for My Jure Sanguinis Case?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2044
Italian GGM Was Twice Married, Never Divorced: A Problem for My Jure Sanguinis Case?
Ciao All,
I'm preparing my Jure Sanguinis case and have, I think, a pretty solid one, with one possible snag. I'd love to hear what others think about the situation. Read on!
The Details
My Italian GGF, Cosmo, came to the U.S. in 1913, had children here with my Italian GGM, Maria, and didn't ...
I'm preparing my Jure Sanguinis case and have, I think, a pretty solid one, with one possible snag. I'd love to hear what others think about the situation. Read on!
The Details
My Italian GGF, Cosmo, came to the U.S. in 1913, had children here with my Italian GGM, Maria, and didn't ...