Hello Tessa & Farassino,
Thank you for the help. I am very happy to see that a larger part of my family's history has been found. Sorry for the delay in replying, but here I am. Unfortunately, the *comune/anagrafe* of Carinola isn't answering my emails, even though I paid for them to issue my great ...
Search found 2 matches
- 15 Sep 2026, 17:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information about "Andolfi" and/or "Vellone", born in Carinola, Caserta.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1763
- 31 Aug 2024, 14:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information about "Andolfi" and/or "Vellone", born in Carinola, Caserta.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1763
Looking for information about "Andolfi" and/or "Vellone", born in Carinola, Caserta.
Hello!
I'm looking for any information about my great grandparents. They were born in Carinola, province of Caserta in Campania.
Nicola Andolfi
born 10-15-1878
Father: Antonio Andolfi
Mother: Antonia Zanini
Wife: Mattea Vellone
Born: 01-19-1883
Father Mattea: Michelle Vellone
Mother: Rosaria ...
I'm looking for any information about my great grandparents. They were born in Carinola, province of Caserta in Campania.
Nicola Andolfi
born 10-15-1878
Father: Antonio Andolfi
Mother: Antonia Zanini
Wife: Mattea Vellone
Born: 01-19-1883
Father Mattea: Michelle Vellone
Mother: Rosaria ...