Hello, and thank you for your response. Yes I'm hitting brick wall after brick wall and you may be right, unfortunately my finances don't allow it for now.
Sonia
Search found 2 matches
- 20 Aug 2024, 16:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for the birth records of my Uncle
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2229
- 22 Feb 2023, 17:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for the birth records of my Uncle
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2229
Looking for the birth records of my Uncle
Hello, I wonder if anyone could help me?
My Grandmother Katarzyna Petruniak met and married a gentleman in Naples Italy. His name was Michael (I think) Nahorniak. As we understand her husband was killed not long after and she travelled to the UK.
My Uncle was born to them in October 1946 in ...
My Grandmother Katarzyna Petruniak met and married a gentleman in Naples Italy. His name was Michael (I think) Nahorniak. As we understand her husband was killed not long after and she travelled to the UK.
My Uncle was born to them in October 1946 in ...