Search found 2 matches
- 18 Apr 2023, 08:47
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death & Cemetery Records Pozzuoli, Campagnia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3278
Re: Death & Cemetery Records Pozzuoli, Campagnia
There are no cemetery, nor death records online for Pozzuoli.
The Town Offices won't search their registers without an accurate date (at least the year).
So, I think the best you can do is trying with Social Media, in some group for the Town, giving as many details as you can, and hoping someone ...
- 04 Mar 2023, 04:59
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death & Cemetery Records Pozzuoli, Campagnia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3278
Death & Cemetery Records Pozzuoli, Campagnia
Hello,
Thank you for adding me. I grew up in Italy but migrated in 1970 to Australia. I am trying to find information of date of death and cemetery records for a person that passed away, I think after 1970 sometime but I dont know for sure. I do have his name and I know that he used to own the ...
Thank you for adding me. I grew up in Italy but migrated in 1970 to Australia. I am trying to find information of date of death and cemetery records for a person that passed away, I think after 1970 sometime but I dont know for sure. I do have his name and I know that he used to own the ...