Search found 2 matches

by geniseb72
09 Apr 2023, 17:12
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: San Giovanni e fiore, places to stay
Replies: 1
Views: 1931

San Giovanni e fiore, places to stay

Visiting San Giovanni e fiore this June to see my Great grandfather's home town. I'm hoping to stay 1 night in or near by so that we can go to city hall to find some birth certificates. Does anyone know of good places to stay or another town close by? We will be coming from the Amalfi coast area ...
by geniseb72
07 Apr 2023, 04:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Loria in Calabria
Replies: 8
Views: 2596

Re: Loria in Calabria

My great grandfather was Francesco Loria, born Oct 18 1877. Died in July 3 1967 and lived in Clarksburg WVA. I have Barbara Brunetti as his mother. Now I doubt my own research with multiple Frank Loria in the same area.