Search found 5 matches
- 19 Apr 2023, 01:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Seeking Help With Atti di Nascita
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4207
Re: Seeking Help With Atti di Nascita
Excellent. Thanks for all of your help. Very much appreciated.
- 19 Apr 2023, 00:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Seeking Help With Atti di Nascita
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4207
Re: Seeking Help With Atti di Nascita
Mmogno, you work magic! Thank you!! There is no way that I would have been able to dig these records up. One question for you - the records appear to be the correct records, yet the baptism would have occurred prior to the birth? Is it common for the dates on these records to be less than exact ...
- 18 Apr 2023, 14:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Seeking Help With Atti di Nascita
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4207
Re: Seeking Help With Atti di Nascita
Mmogno, I'm looking for a birth record to use in a Jure Sanguinis citizenship application. I'm thinking this will be my last piece of required documentation. I have all documentation on the U.S. side of his immigration.
The Carmelo Salamone that I am looking for was named Carmelo Dominic Salamone ...
The Carmelo Salamone that I am looking for was named Carmelo Dominic Salamone ...
- 18 Apr 2023, 04:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Seeking Help With Atti di Nascita
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4207
Re: Seeking Help With Atti di Nascita
Mmogno, thank you very much! Unfortunately for me, that is not the Carmelo Salamone that I am looking for. Do you have any suggestions for a next best search method? I’m thinking maybe I’ll go line by line through the 1892 index and look for another Carmelo.
Thanks again,
Carl
Thanks again,
Carl
- 14 Apr 2023, 02:33
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Seeking Help With Atti di Nascita
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4207
Seeking Help With Atti di Nascita
Hi All. I'm trying to find my great grandfather's birth record. I *think* that I have found the correct source document, but need some help reading it to hopefully get me over the finish line. I'm thinking this is the correct source document (https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33SQ-G1RY ...