Search found 8 matches

by marinax1982
19 Jun 2023, 05:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I am looking for information about my avo
Replies: 10
Views: 1385

Re: I am looking for information about my avo

Birth certificate of Angel Balassone
by marinax1982
19 Jun 2023, 05:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I am looking for information about my avo
Replies: 10
Views: 1385

Re: I am looking for information about my avo

I'm confused with my great-grandfather's last name and his parents' name. In the birth certificate of Angel, who is the son they had in Brazil, she says that the surname Balassone appears amended. In the birth certificate of Amelia, the daughter they had in Argentina, the names and surnames appear ...
by marinax1982
17 Jun 2023, 22:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Salerno Archives - website problems ?
Replies: 12
Views: 2876

Re: Salerno Archives - website problems ?

The same thing happens to me with the link of L'aquila files, it doesn't work with any search engine. could you solve it?
by marinax1982
17 Jun 2023, 02:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I am looking for information about my avo
Replies: 10
Views: 1385

Re: I am looking for information about my avo

I don't know why I can't open the link of L'aquila files
by marinax1982
17 Jun 2023, 00:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I am looking for information about my avo
Replies: 10
Views: 1385

Re: I am looking for information about my avo

Thank you so much parker for your help. I was looking at the family search records of the 1895 census but I don't think my great-grandmother is that catalina balasone because they had their first child in Italy in 1900, Palmira Balassone, then they had another child in Brazil in 1903, Angel ...
by marinax1982
09 Jun 2023, 04:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I am looking for information about my avo
Replies: 10
Views: 1385

Re: I am looking for information about my avo

Thank you so much. I have searched many websites and have not found anything. I only have to request for the certificates personally in the commune of Sulmona. Thanks again!!
by marinax1982
08 Jun 2023, 21:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I am looking for information about my avo
Replies: 10
Views: 1385

Re: I am looking for information about my avo

is my great-grandfather
by marinax1982
06 Jun 2023, 19:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I am looking for information about my avo
Replies: 10
Views: 1385

I am looking for information about my avo

Hello, my name is Marina, I'm from Argentina, I'm looking for information about my Avo, I know he was from Sulmona, Abruzzo, his name was Giovan Battista Balassone (Juan Bautista Balassone translated into Spanish), he was born between 1866 and 1873, could someone help me Look for information on him ...