UPDATE 2
Vincenza Liccardo was married twice.
Francesca her eldest daughter born 1894 in Italy, her father was Antonio Pinto. He died and Vincenza Pinto (née Liccardo) married Carmine Tamburrino Dec 6th 1899 in Cervaro, Caserta.
They moved to Coatbridge Scotland and had a further 9 children ...
Search found 4 matches
- 10 May 2024, 10:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Desperately Seeking Tamburrino
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3052
- 01 Jan 2024, 11:22
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Desperately Seeking Tamburrino
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3052
Re: Desperately Seeking Tamburrino
UPDATE
According to the birth certificates for the children of Carmino and Vincenza Tamburrino, there is a wedding date and location for then.
6th December 1899, Cervaro, Casserta, Italy.
I'm not sure if these means that, that is where they lived. But looking at maps, Cervaro and Casserta are ...
According to the birth certificates for the children of Carmino and Vincenza Tamburrino, there is a wedding date and location for then.
6th December 1899, Cervaro, Casserta, Italy.
I'm not sure if these means that, that is where they lived. But looking at maps, Cervaro and Casserta are ...
- 09 Aug 2023, 01:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Desperately Seeking Tamburrino
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1215
Desperately Seeking Tamburrino
Hello. I'm new here and I'm looking for help with my ancestry research.
My great-grandparents moved to Scotland in the early 1900s and ended up settling in a town called Coatbridge in Lanarkshire, near Glasgow.
I'm trying to find out where in Italy my great-grandparents came from. The town would be ...
My great-grandparents moved to Scotland in the early 1900s and ended up settling in a town called Coatbridge in Lanarkshire, near Glasgow.
I'm trying to find out where in Italy my great-grandparents came from. The town would be ...
- 08 Aug 2023, 03:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Desperately Seeking Tamburrino
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3052
Desperately Seeking Tamburrino
. I'm new here and I'm looking for help with my ancestry research.
My great-grandparents moved to Scotland in the early 1900s and ended up settling in a town called Coatbridge in Lanarkshire, near Glasgow.
I'm trying to find out where in Italy my great-grandparents came from. The town would be ...
My great-grandparents moved to Scotland in the early 1900s and ended up settling in a town called Coatbridge in Lanarkshire, near Glasgow.
I'm trying to find out where in Italy my great-grandparents came from. The town would be ...