I've been researching the Amidei family in Fiumalbo in the 1700s and 1800s. Looking for information that will allow me to connect individuals into a family tree.
Does anyone have information on the siblings or offspring of Geminiano Amidei married to Maria Domenica Francesca Berti born around 1790 ...
Search found 2 matches
- 23 Sep 2023, 17:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Amidei in Fiumalbo
- Replies: 0
- Views: 9184
- 22 Sep 2023, 22:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brugioni
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4503
Re: Brugioni
Hi cornmom, I've been researching the Amidei name in Fiumalbo, Italy and found that there was a lot of marriage between Amidei and Brugioni.
There are a lot of records from Fiumalbo online through the antenati website. They have 1806-1812 and 1852-1929. I have some Brugioni information through ...
There are a lot of records from Fiumalbo online through the antenati website. They have 1806-1812 and 1852-1929. I have some Brugioni information through ...