Search found 2 matches

by slschulman
12 Oct 2023, 04:55
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Help locating marriage records in Cosenza
Replies: 1
Views: 1783

Help locating marriage records in Cosenza

Hi there,
I'm trying to locate the marriage record of my great-grandparents:

Giuseppe D'Amico and Filomena Basile

They were married in Mottafollone on June 2, 1922

Where would I need to go to find the original marriage record? Mottafollone or Cosenza?
Thank you! Stacey
by slschulman
11 Oct 2023, 18:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: D'Amico Marriage Record
Replies: 1
Views: 354

D'Amico Marriage Record

Hi there! I've been able to identify the place and date (we think) of our great-grandparents marriage but need help finding a resource to confirm it. This would be the marriage of Filomena Basile and Giuseppe D'Amico in Mottafollone, Cosenza, Calabria. The date of the marriage we believe is June 2 ...