Search found 2 matches

by bianco57
16 Oct 2023, 14:00
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: D'achille Giovanni 1890
Replies: 2
Views: 1984

Re: D'achille Giovanni 1890

hello ciao !
I continue my research online.... I have a little doubt as to whether his surname has actually been "Americanized"
from D'ACHILLE Giovanni ==> to DACHILLO John!
yes, information on his life as an emigrant in the US since his arrival in April 1907:
naturalization, last residence ...
by bianco57
14 Oct 2023, 17:29
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: D'achille Giovanni 1890
Replies: 2
Views: 1984

D'achille Giovanni 1890

hello, i am looking for traces of my ancestor of Italian origin who embarked in April 1907 for NY in particular if marriage, death etc... according to the passenger list that I found, he went to join an uncle in Philadelphia PA and traveled with 3 other passengers with the same destination

please ...