Search found 3 matches

by Dsim
11 Feb 2024, 17:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Raimondi - Matera & Bari
Replies: 10
Views: 1531

Re: Raimondi - Matera & Bari

Thank you so much!!! It’s an absolute delight to be able to view these documents! I’ll keep on digging through the family tree…… I know that my grandmother referred to a cousin who was on the Andrea Doria but I’m not sure if that’s the Raimondi or Bellomo side (as both names appear on the ships ...
by Dsim
11 Feb 2024, 12:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Raimondi - Matera & Bari
Replies: 10
Views: 1531

Re: Raimondi - Matera & Bari

Grazie mille!!! So sorry for the late reply but life has been busy and I’m only now getting back to the family tree. Your information and research has been invaluable! I had made an educated guess at his parents but you’ve filled in so many gaps for us. His father being a foundling means we’ve come ...
by Dsim
02 Nov 2023, 00:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Raimondi - Matera & Bari
Replies: 10
Views: 1531

Raimondi - Matera & Bari

Hoping someone can advise me as I seem to have hit a dead end. I'm trying to find any information on my maternal Great Grandfather-Francesco Paolo Raimondi. According to family recollections he was born in Matera in or around 1880, (my nonna spoke about having visited his family there as a child ...