I am looking for information about my nonno's family, and I found an
Innocenzo Giuseppe Oliveri
born on 22 July 1924
to the same parents, Giuseppe Oliveri and Paola Cascio, who got married on 20 October 1923 in Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicily, Italia
However, I have never heard of my nonno having ...
Search found 17 matches
- 27 Jun 2026, 01:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Innocenzo Giuseppe Oliveri
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1187
- 05 Feb 2026, 00:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I am trying to find the mother and father of Pasquale Maurici and Eufemia Fedele
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4876
Re: I am trying to find the mother and father of Pasquale Maurici and Eufemia Fedele
Thank You for all of your help it is very much appreciated.
- 04 Feb 2026, 13:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I am trying to find the mother and father of Pasquale Maurici and Eufemia Fedele
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4876
Re: I am trying to find the mother and father of Pasquale Maurici and Eufemia Fedele
Thank You it is very much apprecated
Was it possible at all to find anything on the parents of Pasquale Maurici as well as Eufemia Fedele
Was it possible at all to find anything on the parents of Pasquale Maurici as well as Eufemia Fedele
- 03 Feb 2026, 12:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I am trying to find the mother and father of Pasquale Maurici and Eufemia Fedele
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4876
I am trying to find the mother and father of Pasquale Maurici and Eufemia Fedele
Hello,
I am trying to find out my 3rd great-grandparents parants
Based on what I have found, i belive at the time they lived in
Cannava, Rizziconi, Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy
Pasquale Maurici
and his wife
Eufemia Fedele
(i am trying to find the mother and father of Pasquale Maurici and ...
I am trying to find out my 3rd great-grandparents parants
Based on what I have found, i belive at the time they lived in
Cannava, Rizziconi, Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy
Pasquale Maurici
and his wife
Eufemia Fedele
(i am trying to find the mother and father of Pasquale Maurici and ...
- 14 Jul 2025, 03:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sant Eufemia D'Aspromonte, Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 12888
Re: Sant Eufemia D'Aspromonte, Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy
Thank You your help is very much appreciated
- 13 Jul 2025, 07:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sant Eufemia D'Aspromonte, Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 12888
Sant Eufemia D'Aspromonte, Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy
Hello,
I am trying to find information about my ancestors for “Sant Eufemia D'Aspromonte, Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy”
The information I have is approximate
My 2nd great-grandfather's name was “Francesco Maurici”
He was born around 1883 and died around 1967
His first wife was “Rosemary Rao ...
I am trying to find information about my ancestors for “Sant Eufemia D'Aspromonte, Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy”
The information I have is approximate
My 2nd great-grandfather's name was “Francesco Maurici”
He was born around 1883 and died around 1967
His first wife was “Rosemary Rao ...
- 13 Jul 2025, 07:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Melicucca, Reggio di Calabria, Calabria, Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 11329
Melicucca, Reggio di Calabria, Calabria, Italy
Hello,
I am trying to find information about my ancestors for “Melicucca, Reggio di Calabria, Calabria, Italy”
The information I have is approximate
My 2nd great-grandfather's name was “Fortunato Pellicano”
He was born around 1871 and died around 1955
His first wife was “Rosaria Francica ...
I am trying to find information about my ancestors for “Melicucca, Reggio di Calabria, Calabria, Italy”
The information I have is approximate
My 2nd great-grandfather's name was “Fortunato Pellicano”
He was born around 1871 and died around 1955
His first wife was “Rosaria Francica ...
- 12 Jan 2025, 13:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore Marcellino - Records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1137
Re: Salvatore Marcellino - Records
Thank You
- 17 Aug 2024, 11:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: About Oliveri's form Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1927
Re: About Oliveri's form Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
Thank you very much for all of your help it is very much appreciated
From Matthew Oliveri
From Matthew Oliveri
- 17 Aug 2024, 06:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: About Oliveri's form Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1927
Re: About Oliveri's form Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
Do you know if it would be possible to find out when
Giuseppe Oliveri
B:27 May 1898 via triolo sicily, Italy
and
Paola Cascio
B:2 Dec 1901 via bila, Sicilia, Italy
passed away?
Both went on to live in Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
Thank you, for any help or information you can provide
Giuseppe Oliveri
B:27 May 1898 via triolo sicily, Italy
and
Paola Cascio
B:2 Dec 1901 via bila, Sicilia, Italy
passed away?
Both went on to live in Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
Thank you, for any help or information you can provide
- 17 Aug 2024, 06:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: About Oliveri's form Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1927
Re: About Oliveri's form Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
Do you know if it would be possible to find out when
Giuseppe Oliveri
B:27 May 1898 via triolo sicily, Italy
and
Paola Cascio
B:2 Dec 1901 via bila, Sicilia, Italy
passed away?
Both went on to live in Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
Thank you, for any help or information you can provide
Giuseppe Oliveri
B:27 May 1898 via triolo sicily, Italy
and
Paola Cascio
B:2 Dec 1901 via bila, Sicilia, Italy
passed away?
Both went on to live in Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
Thank you, for any help or information you can provide
- 17 Aug 2024, 06:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paulina Oliveri - Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 503
Paulina Oliveri - Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
Hello,
My name is Matthew and I am looking for information about my great Aunty and possible her husband
Paulina Oliveri
(the spelling of her first name may differ)
and Oliveri is her maiden name
she would have been born in
Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
Her Parents were
Giuseppe Oliveri ...
My name is Matthew and I am looking for information about my great Aunty and possible her husband
Paulina Oliveri
(the spelling of her first name may differ)
and Oliveri is her maiden name
she would have been born in
Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
Her Parents were
Giuseppe Oliveri ...
- 17 Aug 2024, 06:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paulina Oliveri - Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2965
Paulina Oliveri - Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
Hello,
My name is Matthew and i am looking for information about my great Aunty
Paulina Oliveri
(the spelling of her first name may differ)
and Oliveri is her maiden name
she would have been born in
Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
Her Parents were
Giuseppe Oliveri
B:27 May 1898 via triolo ...
My name is Matthew and i am looking for information about my great Aunty
Paulina Oliveri
(the spelling of her first name may differ)
and Oliveri is her maiden name
she would have been born in
Salaparuta, Trapani, Sicilia, Italy
Her Parents were
Giuseppe Oliveri
B:27 May 1898 via triolo ...
- 25 Jun 2024, 18:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore Marcellino - Records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1137
Re: Salvatore Marcellino - Records
Ok, Thank you for your help
FROM MATTHEW OLIVERI
FROM MATTHEW OLIVERI
- 25 Jun 2024, 05:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore Marcellino - Records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1137
Salvatore Marcellino - Records
I am trying to find the birth and possible death records as well as possible marriage records (approximately 1921) of my great-grandfather "Salvatore Marcellino"
428e4e21-6ea0-44fd-b8da-2a1076d139cd.jpg
94fc06bf-f8b8-4a8b-8179-58d47a05be1f.jpg
(Dates May be approximate)
BIRTH 8 SEP 1889 • San ...
428e4e21-6ea0-44fd-b8da-2a1076d139cd.jpg
94fc06bf-f8b8-4a8b-8179-58d47a05be1f.jpg
(Dates May be approximate)
BIRTH 8 SEP 1889 • San ...