Thanks to you.
I shall look all the files up.
If anyone else do have further informations and ideas I shall be happy to receive them too.
Merete
Search found 5 matches
- 21 Jan 2024, 13:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Plateo family from Fanna about 1880-1910
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1181
- 20 Jan 2024, 18:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: The Plateofamily in Fanna
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2507
Re: The Plateofamily in Fanna
Yes it is my Pietro Plateo. And I knew these records . But how can I get to see death records for Pietro and Anna Maria. Pietro travelled a lot in his younger days. He followed his son and his daughter to America to get them married. But the mother is not mentioned and in a record the death dates ...
- 20 Jan 2024, 17:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: The Plateofamily in Fanna
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2507
The Plateofamily in Fanna
Hi
One of my ancestors Anna Maria Plateo , born in Denmark 1875 / 76 is said to have lived in Fanna some years with her husband Pietro Plateo and their children.
I have not been able to find any documentation, not even records that they should have died at 1953 ( Pietro) and 1954 for Anna Maria ...
One of my ancestors Anna Maria Plateo , born in Denmark 1875 / 76 is said to have lived in Fanna some years with her husband Pietro Plateo and their children.
I have not been able to find any documentation, not even records that they should have died at 1953 ( Pietro) and 1954 for Anna Maria ...
- 17 Jan 2024, 07:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Plateo family from Fanna about 1880-1910
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1181
Re: The Plateo family from Fanna about 1880-1910
Good morning
I am still researching the Plateo familiy from Fanna …
Pietro Plateo born 1865 in Fanna and his wife and children.
I just have found out that his wife Anna Maria 1876 born in Denmark died in 1954 in Fanna and should be burried there.
But how can I be sure of that?
I dont know where ...
I am still researching the Plateo familiy from Fanna …
Pietro Plateo born 1865 in Fanna and his wife and children.
I just have found out that his wife Anna Maria 1876 born in Denmark died in 1954 in Fanna and should be burried there.
But how can I be sure of that?
I dont know where ...
- 06 Jan 2024, 00:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Plateo family from Fanna about 1880-1910
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1181
The Plateo family from Fanna about 1880-1910
Hi
I am searching informations about Pietro Plateo born 1868 in Fanna . He lived in Flensburg / Germany around 1900 and was married to Anna Maria Fogt from Denmark..She is one of my ancestors.
We think the family lived in Italy around 1915-20 and then emigrated to America.
But we don’t really know ...
I am searching informations about Pietro Plateo born 1868 in Fanna . He lived in Flensburg / Germany around 1900 and was married to Anna Maria Fogt from Denmark..She is one of my ancestors.
We think the family lived in Italy around 1915-20 and then emigrated to America.
But we don’t really know ...