Search found 6 matches
- 23 Jan 2024, 21:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info Guarino, Valsinni Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 463
Re: Looking for info Guarino, Valsinni Italy
Thank you, you have been such a blessing
- 23 Jan 2024, 21:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lookig for family info Mauro/Rinaldi Valsinni, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 864
Re: Lookig for family info Mauro/Rinaldi Valsinni, Italy
Wonderful!! Thank you for the Mauro information. I feel like i hit the jackpot!
If you anything more on the Rinaldi line PLEASE let me know
If you anything more on the Rinaldi line PLEASE let me know
- 23 Jan 2024, 20:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lookig for family info Mauro/Rinaldi Valsinni, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 864
- 20 Jan 2024, 16:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Valsinni
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2002
Valsinni
My great grandparents, both maternal and paternal seem to be from Valsinni
and I would love more information on that area as I have unfortunately never been to Italy (one day!)
Sue Guarino McKeithan
researching Guarino, Mauro, Rinaldi, Corbino surnames and Valsinni Italy
and I would love more information on that area as I have unfortunately never been to Italy (one day!)
Sue Guarino McKeithan
researching Guarino, Mauro, Rinaldi, Corbino surnames and Valsinni Italy
- 20 Jan 2024, 16:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info Guarino, Valsinni Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 463
Looking for info Guarino, Valsinni Italy
My Grandfather was Dominic Antonio Guarino born in Valsinni Italy Feb 1886 and I am looking for any additional information on his parents Francesco A Guarino and Dominica Corbino(Corbina)
Any information or direction would be appreciated
Sue Guarino McKeithan
researching Guarino, Corbino, Mauro ...
Any information or direction would be appreciated
Sue Guarino McKeithan
researching Guarino, Corbino, Mauro ...
- 20 Jan 2024, 16:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lookig for family info Mauro/Rinaldi Valsinni, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 864
Lookig for family info Mauro/Rinaldi Valsinni, Italy
I am Looking for any additional information about my paternal great grandfather and his parents. What I know is his name was Marcus (Marizio)Mauro born 1874 to Marizio Mauro and Maria Antonia Fagnano
He married Elizabeth Rinaldi and my grandmother Antonette was born in 1895 but Elizabeth died ...
He married Elizabeth Rinaldi and my grandmother Antonette was born in 1895 but Elizabeth died ...