Search found 5 matches
- 04 Mar 2024, 21:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bernacchia/Vagnini Families Fano
- Replies: 28
- Views: 6820
Re: Bernacchia/Vagnini Families Fano
Great thanks. I will follow up thru email.
- 04 Mar 2024, 01:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bernacchia/Vagnini Families Fano
- Replies: 28
- Views: 6820
Re: Bernacchia/Vagnini Families Fano
Rick, I think I remember my mother mentioning someone asking about some family history. It is just so amazing how many people have identical names and how difficult it has been to make these connections. I have been talking to Donna and she has been sharing some of her information as well. Too many ...
- 29 Feb 2024, 17:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vagnini and Cesaroni grandparents Fano/Pesaro
- Replies: 1
- Views: 246
Re: Vagnini and Cesaroni grandparents Fano/Pesaro
Sorry to add after that fact but it might be that my great grandmothers name was Teresa Bernacchia and not Lucarelli. There are places where Antonio Vagnini of the same birth date has a wife Teresa but two different last names.
- 28 Feb 2024, 03:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vagnini and Cesaroni grandparents Fano/Pesaro
- Replies: 1
- Views: 246
Vagnini and Cesaroni grandparents Fano/Pesaro
My mother is the last living child of Carlo Vagnini born September 2, 1894 and Albina (Cesaroni) born 1900. Both of them were born in the Fano Pesaro area. According to my cousin, Carlo’s parents were Teresa Lucarelli and Antonio Vagnini and they had three children; Carlo, Fortunato and Albina.
I ...
I ...
- 28 Feb 2024, 03:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bernacchia/Vagnini Families Fano
- Replies: 28
- Views: 6820
Re: Bernacchia/Vagnini Families Fano
I realize that I am responding to a posting from several years ago but perhaps it will get the attention of the original poster and those who replied.
My mother is the last living child of Carlo (born September 2, 1894, died January 31, 1967) and Albina (Cesaroni) Vagnini (born 1900 and died ...
My mother is the last living child of Carlo (born September 2, 1894, died January 31, 1967) and Albina (Cesaroni) Vagnini (born 1900 and died ...