That is part of my road block as well @PippoM
I have been able to backtrace a few generations of NAMES only based on US Birth Certificates on Ancestry.com - But I have not been able to leverage those names into anything tangible in Catenzaro/Nicastro yet.
I attempted to reach out to the Diocese ...
Search found 4 matches
- 10 Mar 2024, 21:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Family in Nicastro
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1103
- 05 Mar 2024, 00:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Seeking help finding family in Catanzaro
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4252
Seeking help finding family in Catanzaro
Hello,
I have long been interested in finding my family in Italy. Our family in the United States had previously had contact with them - but after my grandmothers sisters died, we have no record of their names.
We do have a strong Birthday to go off of for Antonio Tropea - Born in Nicastro Italy ...
I have long been interested in finding my family in Italy. Our family in the United States had previously had contact with them - but after my grandmothers sisters died, we have no record of their names.
We do have a strong Birthday to go off of for Antonio Tropea - Born in Nicastro Italy ...
- 03 Mar 2024, 19:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Family in Nicastro
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1103
Re: Looking for Family in Nicastro
Apologies for the confusion above:
the correct birthday for Antonio Tropea is October 21, 1897 - I stated it incorrectly towards the end.
The 21st not the 31st
the correct birthday for Antonio Tropea is October 21, 1897 - I stated it incorrectly towards the end.
The 21st not the 31st
- 03 Mar 2024, 16:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Family in Nicastro
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1103
Looking for Family in Nicastro
Hello,
I have long been interested in finding my family in Italy. Our family in the United States had previously had contact with them - but after my grandmothers sisters died, we have no record of their names.
We do have a strong Birthday to go off of for Antonio Tropea - Born in Nicastro Italy ...
I have long been interested in finding my family in Italy. Our family in the United States had previously had contact with them - but after my grandmothers sisters died, we have no record of their names.
We do have a strong Birthday to go off of for Antonio Tropea - Born in Nicastro Italy ...