Search found 2 matches

by Ardbeg
03 May 2024, 18:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for Franciso Merlo, born Fumo, Italy 1857
Replies: 1
Views: 381

Searching for Franciso Merlo, born Fumo, Italy 1857

Hello, am hoping anyone out there might know where I can look up records for my ancester, Francesco (Francis) Merlo/Merle born in 1857 in Fumo, Italy. He moved to UK at some point and I know he died in 1912 in London. His father (also Francis Merlo) was the proprietor of the Grande Hotel Vicotria in ...
by Ardbeg
03 May 2024, 17:24
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Grande Hotel Victoria Naples
Replies: 4
Views: 2204

Grande Hotel Victoria Naples

Hello! Can anyone help with any knowledge of the Grande Hotel Victoria, Naples please? My great grandad, Francisco Merlo, was the proprietor there long ago and I know so little about him but have started a journey to hopefully discover more. I am travelling to Naples in a few weeks and ideally want ...