Not sure you still want this translation, but I wanted to keep up to speed with my so-so Italian and came up with the following translation:
The below paragraph comes from an Italian website describing the features of Brusciano, Italy
http://www.asmez.it/brusciano/001C.htm
Another important ...
Search found 4 matches
- 27 Jan 2012, 23:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need translation help on hard to read documents
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4998
- 27 Jan 2012, 19:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: acquistapace geanology
- Replies: 29
- Views: 41135
Re: acquistapace genealogy
Hello,
This is a little belated response but yes, I have studied many of the Acquistapace Families in Northern California. Many of the families settled in the Central Coast of California and others in Sonoma County and north. My wife's grandmother was an Acquistapace who married a Pedroncelli. They ...
This is a little belated response but yes, I have studied many of the Acquistapace Families in Northern California. Many of the families settled in the Central Coast of California and others in Sonoma County and north. My wife's grandmother was an Acquistapace who married a Pedroncelli. They ...
- 20 Mar 2010, 15:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship - California Police Clearance
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3991
Re: Dual Citizenship - California Police Clearance
Yes I am applying through marriage. I have to have a "police clearance" from the State of California, as well as an FBI clearance. The criteria are posted on the web site for the San Francisco, CA Italian Consulate.
I just cannot figure out what the State sent me.
I just cannot figure out what the State sent me.
- 19 Mar 2010, 23:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship - California Police Clearance
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3991
Dual Citizenship - California Police Clearance
Has anyone out there sent Live Scan Fingerprints to the DOJ in California?
I did and received a "reply" that said
"Based upon a fingerprint search of records contained in the Bureau of Criminal Identification and Information files, there is no information meeting dissemination criteria pursuant to ...
I did and received a "reply" that said
"Based upon a fingerprint search of records contained in the Bureau of Criminal Identification and Information files, there is no information meeting dissemination criteria pursuant to ...