Search found 2 matches
- 01 Jun 2024, 22:47
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Name help?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 25567
Re: Name help?
Thank you so, so much! I feel almost certain that Maria Nina is correct. I'm off to research on the other, but this information is so incredibly helpful!
- 25 May 2024, 01:14
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Name help?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 25567
Name help?
Hello! This is very obscure but I am in need of some assistance and thought this board may be a good place to ask.
My grandmother is going to be 101 this summer. She was born in America, but both her parents are from Avellino.
For my entire life, and that of my sister, she has called us names that ...
My grandmother is going to be 101 this summer. She was born in America, but both her parents are from Avellino.
For my entire life, and that of my sister, she has called us names that ...