Search found 2 matches
- 18 Jun 2024, 18:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Birth Records in Saviano
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2246
Re: Birth Records in Saviano
Just to add some more detail, his name was Antonio Ardolino. Possible parent names are Aniello and Josephine, according to his marriage certificate.
- 06 Jun 2024, 22:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Birth Records in Saviano
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2246
Birth Records in Saviano
Hello,
I'm trying to find birth records for my Great-Grandfather from a town called Saviano around the year 1893. As far as I can tell from antenati, Saviano was formerly know as Sirico in Casserta, but those records only go until 1865. The neighboring town of Nola does have records in the year I ...
I'm trying to find birth records for my Great-Grandfather from a town called Saviano around the year 1893. As far as I can tell from antenati, Saviano was formerly know as Sirico in Casserta, but those records only go until 1865. The neighboring town of Nola does have records in the year I ...