https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... d=M9HW-9XC
Forgot the link
Search found 7 matches
- 05 Jul 2026, 21:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Gubbio Wedding translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 357
- 05 Jul 2026, 21:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Gubbio Wedding translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 357
Gubbio Wedding translation
Good day. I'm looking for help with the translation of record 38. Battazzi Marriage.
Thanks,
Chris
Thanks,
Chris
- 07 Nov 2025, 16:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Minelli wedding record translation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4317
Re: Minelli wedding record translation
thanks. I have that one and I was actually working backward from it since I now know more of the contemporary names from the time period.
Can you look at one more?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G9W5-Y99C-N?i=832&wc=MCRK-C6D%3A387470701%2C387928902%2C387940401&cc=2043831&lang=en ...
Can you look at one more?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G9W5-Y99C-N?i=832&wc=MCRK-C6D%3A387470701%2C387928902%2C387940401&cc=2043831&lang=en ...
- 07 Nov 2025, 15:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Minelli wedding record translation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4317
Re: Minelli wedding record translation
thank you for this translation and your comments. I input Cesare's birth year wrong. He was born in 1882. This is likely him. Minelli being a family name, I guess there is a chance this is a relative. More clues in the names here I can work on.
Thanks again,
Chris
Thanks again,
Chris
- 07 Nov 2025, 15:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Minelli wedding record translation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4317
Minelli wedding record translation
Hello,
I was hoping to get a translation of this wedding record. All of it would be helpful, but I'm specifically interested in the Cesare Cardoni reference and the Cardoni reference toward the bottom.
I am trying to find Minelli ancestors from Gubbio from 1850 to 1900. The only one I know of ...
I was hoping to get a translation of this wedding record. All of it would be helpful, but I'm specifically interested in the Cesare Cardoni reference and the Cardoni reference toward the bottom.
I am trying to find Minelli ancestors from Gubbio from 1850 to 1900. The only one I know of ...
- 18 Aug 2025, 18:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of a Marriage Record Meletti
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13987
Translation of a Marriage Record Meletti
Hello! I am hopeful someone can help with a translation of the marriage record below. I'm struggling with the cursive writing. thanks in advance!
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=960
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=960
- 08 Jul 2025, 22:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 15377
Help with translation
I need help with the translation of the two Cardoni records found here. Can anyone help me?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 17&lang=en
Thanks,
Chris
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 17&lang=en
Thanks,
Chris