Yes - that's one of the links I tried to post.
Search found 5 matches
- 03 Jul 2024, 14:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Is there a commune called San Marea?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2738
Re: Is there a commune called San Marea?
- 03 Jul 2024, 14:52
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Is there a commune called San Marea?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2738
Re: Is there a commune called San Marea?
If you have trouble with the links (which is unusual), you can try posting the images with
www.postimages.org
T.
I would like to post the links as they include dates and other context - hopefully I'll get an email today from the administrators. My account is pretty new, so presumably I'm ...
- 03 Jul 2024, 05:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Is there a commune called San Marea?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2738
Re: Is there a commune called San Marea?
Hi T,
the board won't let me post the URLS to antenati that I'd like to. I have more to write, but need to be able to put links in - I've emailed the administrators.
the board won't let me post the URLS to antenati that I'd like to. I have more to write, but need to be able to put links in - I've emailed the administrators.
- 03 Jul 2024, 05:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Is there a commune called San Marea?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2738
Re: Is there a commune called San Marea?
Hi T,
It's kind of involved with a lot of records (that is to say, I ended up here through a variety of documents.
Where to begin...
My Grandma was born in the USA in 1904 to a Giovanni Ziccardi and a Giovanna Alva (per various documents - baptismal record, DC's, census records, Giovanni's DC ...
It's kind of involved with a lot of records (that is to say, I ended up here through a variety of documents.
Where to begin...
My Grandma was born in the USA in 1904 to a Giovanni Ziccardi and a Giovanna Alva (per various documents - baptismal record, DC's, census records, Giovanni's DC ...
- 28 Jun 2024, 23:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Is there a commune called San Marea?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2738
Is there a commune called San Marea?
I have a US death certificate (1940) that I believe is rife with errors. I think it is for my GGGM.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NQ7Y-DXL
Her and her parent's are listed as coming from "San Marea", Italy. It's written multiple times and the cursive is clear.
I can't find any ...
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NQ7Y-DXL
Her and her parent's are listed as coming from "San Marea", Italy. It's written multiple times and the cursive is clear.
I can't find any ...