Search found 2 matches

by Littlewoman929
28 Jul 2024, 23:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Antonina Calasebetta- Real Last name or Region of Sicily?
Replies: 9
Views: 5850

Re: Antonina Calasebetta- Real Last name or Region of Sicily?

Re: above topic - DanceDiva234 - my maternal grandparents were Antonio Messineo we may be related. I believe they were married September 1921, I found a photo favor from their wedding.
I remember hearing about the caliscibettas
Would be interesting to know more
by Littlewoman929
03 Jul 2024, 20:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Antonina Calasebetta- Real Last name or Region of Sicily?
Replies: 9
Views: 5850

Re: Antonina Calasebetta- Real Last name or Region of Sicily?


Thank you so much Tessa!! :) And yes, Antonino Messineo is Maria's husband.

Yes, I thought that was the correct Antonino Messineo when the records "connected" :-) these are also my maternal grandparents!
I thought they got married in September, I have a favor from their wedding

T.

I am ...