Hello
Thanks so much for translating this document. This is the marriage of Francesco Carbone and Cecilia Manzi in Moschiano, Italy 28 June 1884
I do have more documents that I'd like to have translated, so this is a tremendous aid for myself
Regards
Ned Stewart
Search found 2 matches
- 09 Jul 2024, 11:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please help translate this
- Replies: 2
- Views: 616
- 08 Jul 2024, 23:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Wives of Francesco Sormanti
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1420
Re: Wives of Francesco Sormanti
Hello Amansollilo
I'm researching for my friend Frank Carbone, who happens to be Francesco Sormanti's grandson. In my research I have found (from your Ancestry Tree) that he was married three times. I did find a Rhode Island marriage record for Francesco and Filomena Posamato on 18 Aug 1917. Here's ...
I'm researching for my friend Frank Carbone, who happens to be Francesco Sormanti's grandson. In my research I have found (from your Ancestry Tree) that he was married three times. I did find a Rhode Island marriage record for Francesco and Filomena Posamato on 18 Aug 1917. Here's ...