Hi Rick
Thanks for all the information mate. Every little bit helps to put it together.
If you or the family learn anymore about Antonio & Carolina (my great, great grandparents I would love to know.
All the best
Bill
Search found 4 matches
- 28 Jul 2024, 06:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestors of Marone Fidani - Porto Civitanova
- Replies: 7
- Views: 998
- 26 Jul 2024, 11:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestors of Marone Fidani - Porto Civitanova
- Replies: 7
- Views: 998
Re: Ancestors of Marone Fidani - Porto Civitanova
Hello Bill,
I spoke to members of the Fidani family on Sat. They said that they have ancestors who went to Australia and Argentina.
Rick
Hello Rick
Thanks for your second post. I did reply to your original post but I don't see it on the forum. Never mind. Do the Fidani Family have any ...
- 24 Jul 2024, 07:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestors of Marone Fidani - Porto Civitanova
- Replies: 7
- Views: 998
Re: Ancestors of Marone Fidani - Porto Civitanova
Thank you Pippo. At least I now know where to start looking.PippoM wrote: 18 Jul 2024, 22:28 There are no civil records for Civitanova before 1870.
Your only chance is to turn to local Parishes.
Bill Meiers
- 10 Jul 2024, 12:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestors of Marone Fidani - Porto Civitanova
- Replies: 7
- Views: 998
Ancestors of Marone Fidani - Porto Civitanova
Marone is my Great Grandfather and immigrated to Victoria Australia 15 March 1857. I have complete records since he immigrated to Australia including his two marriages and his eleven children.
My records show that his parents were Antonio Fidani and Carolanie Palucie (Poulareci) (Paluire). Antonio ...
My records show that his parents were Antonio Fidani and Carolanie Palucie (Poulareci) (Paluire). Antonio ...