Ciao
Ho ricevuto oggi una risposta dall'Archivio del Veneto,
che mi rivolgo al comune di Roana (VI)
Archivio Pertini
Dove devo scrivere adesso?
O dove deve andare la mia richiesta ora?
Saluti
Search found 15 matches
- 26 Feb 2025, 16:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2800
- 25 Feb 2025, 20:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2800
Re: Italian Ancestors
was an oversight
- 25 Feb 2025, 12:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2800
- 25 Feb 2025, 12:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2800
Re: Italian Ancestors
Ciao
potrei eventualmente scrivere anche all'Archivio di Stato di Vicenza in merito al matrimonio di Modesti Tessari e Angela Zalin?
(potrebbero avere le azioni di Camprovere?)
O la nascita di Johann Tessari *1866, di suo fratello Jakob *1859 o di eventuali altri fratelli?
Saluti
PS: O a ...
potrei eventualmente scrivere anche all'Archivio di Stato di Vicenza in merito al matrimonio di Modesti Tessari e Angela Zalin?
(potrebbero avere le azioni di Camprovere?)
O la nascita di Johann Tessari *1866, di suo fratello Jakob *1859 o di eventuali altri fratelli?
Saluti
PS: O a ...
- 12 Feb 2025, 01:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2800
Re: Italian Ancestors
If this is the marriage entry of Modesti Tessari and Angela Zalin.
What are Modesti and Angela's parents?
And where are Modesti and Angela born from?
Is that in the entry?
Regards
What are Modesti and Angela's parents?
And where are Modesti and Angela born from?
Is that in the entry?
Regards
- 15 Jan 2025, 18:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2800
Re: Italian Ancestors
What do I have to do now exactly, what possibilities do I have to find out about them?Should I ask them in Padua about my ancestors? Or do I have other options?
many greetings
many greetings
- 15 Jan 2025, 18:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2800
Re: Italian Ancestors
Thank you
- 14 Jan 2025, 22:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2800
Re: Italian Ancestors
How can I find out something about Johann Tessari or his brother?
Maybe I can find out more about Modesti and Angela through them.
PS: and perhaps more of Johann's siblings came to Germany.
Greetings
Maybe I can find out more about Modesti and Angela through them.
PS: and perhaps more of Johann's siblings came to Germany.
Greetings
- 26 Nov 2024, 17:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2800
Re: Italian Ancestors
I only know of at least one sibling of Johann Tessari *1866, his brother Jakob (Gialamo) Tessari *1859.
Jakob was married to Lina Elisabeth Ostholt
Jakob was married to Lina Elisabeth Ostholt
- 26 Nov 2024, 16:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2800
- 26 Nov 2024, 16:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2800
Re: Italian Ancestors
oh thank you very much for the great new information.but that's great news.
That could be good.
Unfortunately, I don't know if Angela is his first wife.
Regards
That could be good.
Unfortunately, I don't know if Angela is his first wife.
Regards
- 26 Nov 2024, 13:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2800
Re: Italian Ancestors
thank you for the information
greetings
greetings
- 26 Nov 2024, 13:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2800
- 26 Nov 2024, 02:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2800
Re: Italian Ancestors
thanks for the reply
Would I have to write to a church about this, or could I also search locally at the church?
Would I have to write to a church about this, or could I also search locally at the church?
- 02 Oct 2024, 16:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2800
Italian Ancestors
Good day,
I'm looking for how to find out about the marriage of Modesto/Modesti Tessari and Angela Zalin from Roana. Their son is my great-great-grandfather Johann Tessari, born on May 20, 1866 in Camporovere.
What can I do?
Best regards
ItalyGermanFox
I'm looking for how to find out about the marriage of Modesto/Modesti Tessari and Angela Zalin from Roana. Their son is my great-great-grandfather Johann Tessari, born on May 20, 1866 in Camporovere.
What can I do?
Best regards
ItalyGermanFox