Search found 5 matches

by truonganna
08 Sep 2026, 04:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Contacting a Comune
Replies: 4
Views: 4952

Re: Contacting a Comune

I just love how you broke down the strategies for maximizing cookie clicker ! Your insights are super helpful. Can’t wait to try them out on https://cookieclickers2.io/. Keep up the fantastic work!
by truonganna
03 Sep 2026, 04:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: do i consider this finished
Replies: 7
Views: 6989

Re: do i consider this finished

What an interesting discussion! Have you considered how the cookie clicker mechanics could enhance interactive storytelling? It might add a fun layer to player engagement—check out https://cookieclickers2.io/ for more inspiration!
by truonganna
13 May 2026, 10:24
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: NYC Naturalization docs
Replies: 8
Views: 56347

Re: NYC Naturalization docs

I'm so intrigued by the discussions here! I recently explored my ancestry and found some fascinating connections to Italian heritage. Has anyone tried using tools like those at slope run ? I'd love to hear your experiences! What insights did you gain?
by truonganna
19 Oct 2024, 05:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Tobia
Replies: 11
Views: 2189

Re: Surname Tobia

This is the wisdom I spent my thirties searching for! we become what we behold If only I could have learned it sooner!
by truonganna
19 Oct 2024, 05:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for comments on my new Modugno genealogy site
Replies: 4
Views: 1762

Re: Looking for comments on my new Modugno genealogy site

This is the wisdom I spent my thirties searching for! we become what we behold If only I could have learned it sooner!