Hi Mmogno,
Thank you for your additions!
Dan
Search found 4 matches
- 02 Feb 2025, 12:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Military Record-Handwriting difficult to decipher
- Replies: 5
- Views: 760
- 02 Feb 2025, 12:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Military Record-Handwriting difficult to decipher
- Replies: 5
- Views: 760
Re: Military Record-Handwriting difficult to decipher
Floria,
Thank you so much for all the work you did!
Yes, two years in various labour camps in Poland and Germany. He had nightmares every night until the late 1990s.
They eventually stopped and he had some peace until he passed away in 2018.
Thanks again, I really appreciate it!
Dan
Thank you so much for all the work you did!
Yes, two years in various labour camps in Poland and Germany. He had nightmares every night until the late 1990s.
They eventually stopped and he had some peace until he passed away in 2018.
Thanks again, I really appreciate it!
Dan
- 02 Feb 2025, 12:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Military Record-Handwriting difficult to decipher
- Replies: 5
- Views: 760
Re: Military Record-Handwriting difficult to decipher
Floria,
Thank you so much for all the work you did!
Yes, two years in various labour camps in Poland and Germany. He had nightmares every night until the late 1990s.
They eventually stopped and he had some peace until he passed away in 2018.
Thanks again, I really appreciate it!
Dan
Thank you so much for all the work you did!
Yes, two years in various labour camps in Poland and Germany. He had nightmares every night until the late 1990s.
They eventually stopped and he had some peace until he passed away in 2018.
Thanks again, I really appreciate it!
Dan
- 26 Jan 2025, 19:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Military Record-Handwriting difficult to decipher
- Replies: 5
- Views: 760
Military Record-Handwriting difficult to decipher
Hello
I am having difficulty deciphering the handwriting on my father’s WW2 military record. I greatly appreciate anyone’s help.
Thank you,
Dan Montagano
I am having difficulty deciphering the handwriting on my father’s WW2 military record. I greatly appreciate anyone’s help.
Thank you,
Dan Montagano