Hi, Ann,
I have your book, which I have found quite helpful. I am already in touch with Fontechiari. However, the email addresses your book provides for Arpino and Isola del Liri no longer work (at least for me in the U.S.), and I'm hoping you have some alternatives. Both Arpino and Isola use a ...
Search found 2 matches
- 08 Apr 2026, 22:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Frosinone records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4068
- 27 Jan 2025, 22:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Frosinone records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4068
Looking for Frosinone records
Hello,
I am researching family genealogy on the Venditti, Benacquista, Polsinelli and Viscogliosi families in Arpino, Isola del Liri and Fontechiari in the province of Frosinone. I have spent many, many hours on Portale Antenati researching the family using records from 1809 to 1899 and have built a ...
I am researching family genealogy on the Venditti, Benacquista, Polsinelli and Viscogliosi families in Arpino, Isola del Liri and Fontechiari in the province of Frosinone. I have spent many, many hours on Portale Antenati researching the family using records from 1809 to 1899 and have built a ...