Search found 6 matches
- 14 Feb 2025, 05:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito Zummo in Palermo
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1390
Re: Vito Zummo in Palermo
WOWWWW!! Seriously you guys are AMAZING! Thank you doesn't seem to be enough! I am so grateful.
- 14 Feb 2025, 02:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito Zummo in Palermo
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1390
Re: Vito Zummo in Palermo
Following up again! We found their marriage record as well here: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L974-KNPN?wc=SC5G-FMW%3A1338624603%2C1338624602%2C1338638276%26cc%3D2185166&lang=en&i=282
We cannot find Guiseppa's birth record, though. Does the marriage record show where she is ...
We cannot find Guiseppa's birth record, though. Does the marriage record show where she is ...
- 14 Feb 2025, 00:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito Zummo in Palermo
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1390
Re: Vito Zummo in Palermo
Hi guys! THANK YOU so much! This is really really helpful and I used the info to find his actual birth record here: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L974-LZX7?wc=SC5G-YWL%3A1338624603%2C1338624602%2C1338652301%26cc%3D2185166&cc=2185166&lang=en&i=159
It's on the bottom right corner ...
It's on the bottom right corner ...
- 13 Feb 2025, 15:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito Zummo in Palermo
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1390
Re: Vito Zummo in Palermo
Sorry for the double reply! Also we have located his ship passenger record from Naples to NY. It was the Sarnia, and arrived March 2, 1987. It shows his age is 26, but I would think the gravestone would be more accurate than the ship record? Not sure. But it does list Guiseppa (his wife) as being on ...
- 13 Feb 2025, 14:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito Zummo in Palermo
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1390
Re: Vito Zummo in Palermo
I saw this in my search, too! Darn. The date of birth came from his grave headstone, so now I’m wondering if it could be the Palermo part that’s incorrect. Any idea how I can search broader? His ship to NY USA left from Naples, but a trip like that would have required a bit of travel I’m sure.
Any ...
Any ...
- 12 Feb 2025, 00:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito Zummo in Palermo
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1390
Vito Zummo in Palermo
Hello new friends! I am writing from Los Angeles, California in USA because I am working to track down my great great great grandfather, Vito Zummo born July 10, 1869 in Palermo, Italy.
I am hoping to be able to locate his birth record as my family is working hard to gather documents for dual ...
I am hoping to be able to locate his birth record as my family is working hard to gather documents for dual ...