Dear mmogno,
The mail adress you suggest is the one I used at least 4 times - I even pointed directly to "Rovere Sarah" who is the manager of the "Referente Anagrafe – Elettorale – Stato Civile "division - But no reaction at all.
For your reference: 2 other villages ( Galbiate & Poppi ) gave me ...
Search found 12 matches
- 09 Jul 2025, 22:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28292
- 06 Jul 2025, 16:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28292
Re: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
Dear mmogno,
Your suggestion is valuable !
Maybe that's indeed a better way to find out what's happened to Philasia.
I only have one contact email at "comune di Margarita" , which is nearly not responding - Have you any idea who I should contact and ask questions about the cemetery of "comune di ...
Your suggestion is valuable !
Maybe that's indeed a better way to find out what's happened to Philasia.
I only have one contact email at "comune di Margarita" , which is nearly not responding - Have you any idea who I should contact and ask questions about the cemetery of "comune di ...
- 04 Jul 2025, 15:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28292
Re: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
dear all,
it looks that the "comune di Margarita" has no employees that can read or write....
I wrote several polite mails, I even wrote a real letter to the mayor of that "comune di Margarita" - nothing usable is returned; Only a list with indications of very high priced research.
If it was ...
it looks that the "comune di Margarita" has no employees that can read or write....
I wrote several polite mails, I even wrote a real letter to the mayor of that "comune di Margarita" - nothing usable is returned; Only a list with indications of very high priced research.
If it was ...
- 23 May 2025, 20:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28292
Re: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
Dear Guiseppe, dear all,
Big contrast when I compare Margarita how Galbiate and Poppi treat a simple, easy request regarding genealogy.
I have re-asked the simple question to Margarita: can you confirm ( Yes - no) that Philasia De Nocker died in Margarita on 22-12-1949. I guess if they take a 5 ...
Big contrast when I compare Margarita how Galbiate and Poppi treat a simple, easy request regarding genealogy.
I have re-asked the simple question to Margarita: can you confirm ( Yes - no) that Philasia De Nocker died in Margarita on 22-12-1949. I guess if they take a 5 ...
- 22 May 2025, 21:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28292
Re: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
Dear all,
Fianlly , I got an answer from Margarita ....., They send me a kind of document where they describe that a research for genealogy has a price starting € 300 to € 600 ( ??? )
Is this normal ?
The only thing I want to know is: Pelasia De Nocker died on 22-12-1949 - this is data I ...
Fianlly , I got an answer from Margarita ....., They send me a kind of document where they describe that a research for genealogy has a price starting € 300 to € 600 ( ??? )
Is this normal ?
The only thing I want to know is: Pelasia De Nocker died on 22-12-1949 - this is data I ...
- 15 May 2025, 14:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28292
Re: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
Dear all,
As there was no reply at all on mlils towards "comune Di Margarita", I used the old fashionway: I did send mid april a "real letter" to the mayor of Margarita " Mr Michele Alberti ". Sad to say that even this letter did not produced yet any response ( nothing - nada - rien ...) from the ...
As there was no reply at all on mlils towards "comune Di Margarita", I used the old fashionway: I did send mid april a "real letter" to the mayor of Margarita " Mr Michele Alberti ". Sad to say that even this letter did not produced yet any response ( nothing - nada - rien ...) from the ...
- 11 Apr 2025, 21:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28292
Re: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
Dear all,
As I was surprised by the fast responses of both comune di Poppi and comune di Galbiate, I am now even highly surprised / dissapointed by the fact that "comune di Margarita " simply does not respond at all on my mail to their administration...., wrote 2 times a mail last weeks - nothing ...
As I was surprised by the fast responses of both comune di Poppi and comune di Galbiate, I am now even highly surprised / dissapointed by the fact that "comune di Margarita " simply does not respond at all on my mail to their administration...., wrote 2 times a mail last weeks - nothing ...
- 27 Mar 2025, 20:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28292
Re: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
Dear all,
Information from " comune di Poppi " learns me that Michelle arrived Januari 1956 and left Poppi July 1956.
He came from Margarita ( place were he was born)
Awaiting now some more data from "comune di Margarita"
( Amazing how fast both Poppi and Galbiate informed me )
Information from " comune di Poppi " learns me that Michelle arrived Januari 1956 and left Poppi July 1956.
He came from Margarita ( place were he was born)
Awaiting now some more data from "comune di Margarita"
( Amazing how fast both Poppi and Galbiate informed me )
- 27 Mar 2025, 20:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28292
Re: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
Dear all,
Information from " comune di Poppi " learns me that Michelle arrived Januari 1956 and left Poppi July 1956.
He came from Margarita ( place were he was born)
Awaiting now some more data from "comune di Margarita"
( Amazing how fast both Poppi and Galbiate informed me )
Information from " comune di Poppi " learns me that Michelle arrived Januari 1956 and left Poppi July 1956.
He came from Margarita ( place were he was born)
Awaiting now some more data from "comune di Margarita"
( Amazing how fast both Poppi and Galbiate informed me )
- 25 Mar 2025, 21:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28292
Re: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
Dear,
I have already result from " comune di Galbiata" // Michele Garelli arrived there 1956 as widower coming from the village of Poppi. His wife Philasia died 22/12/1949 - not sure so far if this happened at Poppi.
Will contact Poppi to have more details
THX so far for the support,
I have already result from " comune di Galbiata" // Michele Garelli arrived there 1956 as widower coming from the village of Poppi. His wife Philasia died 22/12/1949 - not sure so far if this happened at Poppi.
Will contact Poppi to have more details
THX so far for the support,
- 24 Mar 2025, 11:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28292
Re: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
Dear,
THX for the fast reply - I do have the official birth and mariage documents of Michel and Philasia. The only missing thing is the death of Philasia ( Pelagie) and possible children in that mariage. As they had a hotel in Palermo, possibly also children born in Palermo ? Has somebody an idea ...
THX for the fast reply - I do have the official birth and mariage documents of Michel and Philasia. The only missing thing is the death of Philasia ( Pelagie) and possible children in that mariage. As they had a hotel in Palermo, possibly also children born in Palermo ? Has somebody an idea ...
- 21 Mar 2025, 21:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28292
Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
Dear all,
I am researching for more data on "Michele Christoforo Garelli" ( born 08-02-1871 in Margarita (Cunéo - Italy) and his wife " Philasia de Nocker" (born 24-12-1866 Sas Van Gent - The Netherlands)
They married 06-04-1912 in Ghent ( belgium) and moved to Palermo where they ran a Hotel.
I ...
I am researching for more data on "Michele Christoforo Garelli" ( born 08-02-1871 in Margarita (Cunéo - Italy) and his wife " Philasia de Nocker" (born 24-12-1866 Sas Van Gent - The Netherlands)
They married 06-04-1912 in Ghent ( belgium) and moved to Palermo where they ran a Hotel.
I ...