Hello, sorry for late. I hope is not too late.
I'm a direct relative of the Giovanni Veltre that are you searching.
I have all the answers to your questions, you cant find the tomb because it still exist but in another graveyard.
I have send you a private message with my contacts, if someone ...
Search found 2 matches
- 20 May 2025, 22:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Veltre family mystery, last name translation
- Replies: 12
- Views: 15927
- 20 May 2025, 22:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP locating family records/ Veltre
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4660
Re: HELP locating family records/ Veltre
Hello, sorry for late. I hope is not too late.
I'm a direct relative of the Giovanni Veltre that are you searching.
I have all the answers to your questions, you cant find the tomb because it still exist but in another graveyard.
I have send you a private message with my contacts, if someone ...
I'm a direct relative of the Giovanni Veltre that are you searching.
I have all the answers to your questions, you cant find the tomb because it still exist but in another graveyard.
I have send you a private message with my contacts, if someone ...