Search found 2 matches
- 11 Jun 2025, 18:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Missing matrimoni allegati?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9714
Re: Missing matrimoni allegati?
Thank you both so much! I was looking at the wrong records, and didn't know about these. This is so helpful! I was hoping there would be more information about Teresa Battaglia's grandparents, but there are only records confirming her parents' names, which I already knew. I've seen possible names ...
- 06 Jun 2025, 23:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Missing matrimoni allegati?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9714
Missing matrimoni allegati?
Hello,
This is my first time posting, so I apologize if this is something that has been answered elsewhere. I've identified an 1895 marriage record using https://antenati.cultura.gov.it and want to find the associated matrimoni allegati. I've gone through page by page of the San Cataldo marriage ...
This is my first time posting, so I apologize if this is something that has been answered elsewhere. I've identified an 1895 marriage record using https://antenati.cultura.gov.it and want to find the associated matrimoni allegati. I've gone through page by page of the San Cataldo marriage ...