Tessa -
Thank you again!!!
Search found 5 matches
- 13 Jun 2025, 18:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Find Italian Birth Record
- Replies: 8
- Views: 13817
- 11 Jun 2025, 23:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Find Italian Birth Record
- Replies: 8
- Views: 13817
Re: Find Italian Birth Record
Pippo-
Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time to search for me.
However, I don't think these profiles match him.
Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time to search for me.
- 11 Jun 2025, 23:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Find Italian Birth Record
- Replies: 8
- Views: 13817
Re: Find Italian Birth Record
Tessa-
Thank you so much! These look to be good records. I am not able to find where they are in the town of Giugliano di Campania. Where do I find this?
FYI...it is rumored that the last name was originally Petito. Di Orio was Mary's maiden name.
Thank you so much! These look to be good records. I am not able to find where they are in the town of Giugliano di Campania. Where do I find this?
FYI...it is rumored that the last name was originally Petito. Di Orio was Mary's maiden name.
- 10 Jun 2025, 21:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Find Italian Birth Record
- Replies: 8
- Views: 13817
Re: Find Italian Birth Record
Settled in New York City, NY approx. 1898. Married in 1911 to Rose Holdried and died in 1930. Had two sons named Fona (?) born approx. 1911 and Michael Anthony in 1928.
- 06 Jun 2025, 23:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Find Italian Birth Record
- Replies: 8
- Views: 13817
Find Italian Birth Record
Hello! Looking for the birth record for Michael Anthony Petite born in 1889 in Avellino, Italy. Parents were Raphael and Mary. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!