Unfortunately I don't know where or when Franceso Gitto and Vincenza Bellantoni were married.
Their first child, Venera Giovanna Gitto, was born in Italy. But the next seven children were born in Boston, Massachusetts.
Her birth and baptism record can be found here:
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it ...
Search found 3 matches
- 08 Jul 2025, 16:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco Gitto B.1834 Messina
- Replies: 7
- Views: 12343
- 03 Jul 2025, 17:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco Gitto B.1834 Messina
- Replies: 7
- Views: 12343
Re: Francesco Gitto B.1834 Messina
Thank you for the link - yes, I went through every registry from 1830-1840 and had no luck. I even checked these ones again, just to be sure.
- 27 Jun 2025, 02:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco Gitto B.1834 Messina
- Replies: 7
- Views: 12343
Francesco Gitto B.1834 Messina
Hello all!
I am looking for parents/sibling information for Francesco Gitto b.1834 in Messina. Died in 1925 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
I have some information that suggested his father may have been Luigi Gitto (Unknown Birth year) and possibly a mother first name Venera presumably from ...
I am looking for parents/sibling information for Francesco Gitto b.1834 in Messina. Died in 1925 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
I have some information that suggested his father may have been Luigi Gitto (Unknown Birth year) and possibly a mother first name Venera presumably from ...