Search found 2 matches
- 01 Jul 2025, 20:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiMarzo family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 18351
Re: DiMarzo family
I just noticed your post from 5 years ago. I have completed a family trace for my ancestors of Bonefro with the surname of Colombo. I have a history traced back to 1807 with surnames in our family that include: Cicoria, Perrotta, Giuliano, Petrecelli, Albano and DiMarzo. My great-uncle Michele ...
- 30 Jun 2025, 21:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Colombo Family of Bonefro Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 43186
Colombo Family of Bonefro Italy
I am researching my Colombo ancestors from Bonefro, Italy. I can trace my family to Giuseppe Colombo (b. 1807) and wife Valerina Cicoria (b. 1810); son Giuseppe Antonio (b. 20 Jan 1856) and wife Maria Giovanna Perrotta (b. 1835); and son Michele Antonio (b. 25 Dec 1834) wife Carmela Giuliano (sp ...