Search found 3 matches

by JamieGJamison619!
16 Jul 2025, 07:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: New Here!
Replies: 3
Views: 14092

Re: New Here!

Yes! It is the second Giovanni listed and thank you so much! I can’t find a maiden name for his mother, Anna Maria. Do you think it is possible that her name is also Orler? I have a lot of work to do to learn the ins and outs of this, but I truly appreciate your help!
Thank you!
by JamieGJamison619!
16 Jul 2025, 07:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: New Here!
Replies: 3
Views: 14092

Re: New Here!

Hello! Yes! Anna Maria and Pietro Orler. So good to hear from you!
by JamieGJamison619!
13 Jul 2025, 04:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: New Here!
Replies: 3
Views: 14092

New Here!

Another soul searching for her roots! These were my Great-Grandparents and I am really interested in finding out if my roots there are Italian or Austrian. From what I understand, WWII changed the borders between Italy and Austria so often that I am really at a loss as to how to figure this out. Any ...