Search found 2 matches

by geneaolgyyy
21 Jul 2025, 08:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: San Donato val di Comino
Replies: 3
Views: 21773

San Donato val di Comino

Ciao!
New user here, does anyone have any information on where I could find records from San Donato / who to talk to there / anyone descended from there that would be willing to chat and exchange info? My grandparents immigrated from there and have since passed away, and while there are still ...
by geneaolgyyy
21 Jul 2025, 08:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tomaso DiBona and Antonia Salvucci
Replies: 11
Views: 19373

Re: Tomaso DiBona and Antonia Salvucci

Hi all! I know this forum has not had a post in over a decade, but I am a new user who found it while searching for information on Rufo's from San Donato . . . everyone has the same name (Antonio, Donato, Loreto, etc.) so I'm not sure who is a relative and who is not, however please message me if ...