Search found 2 matches
- 22 May 2026, 12:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Buono Family in Lungro, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3079
Re: Buono Family in Lungro, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy
Thank you all for your information. I am just beginning this genealogical journey, so this will help me a little in tracing my family roots. I really appreciate your input.
- 09 Feb 2026, 02:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Buono Family in Lungro, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3079
Buono Family in Lungro, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy
Looking for information on Giuseppantonio Francesco Buono, birthdate: 1795 and died Jan. 17, 1862. He was married to Teresa Capperelli, but I do know their marriage date. They lived their entire lives in Lungro, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy.
I specifically am looking for Giuseppantonio's parents' info ...
I specifically am looking for Giuseppantonio's parents' info ...