Search found 6 matches
- 27 Feb 2026, 18:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR "FORINI" RELATIVES IN ARGENTINA
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3964
Re: LOOKING FOR "FORINI" RELATIVES IN ARGENTINA
Many many years ago, I was searching for info about the older sister of my grandfather who had gone to Argentina with their first born child to meet up with her husband who was already there. I found 12 families with her husband’s surname in an online Argentina white pages telephone book. Another ...
- 26 Feb 2026, 22:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR "FORINI" RELATIVES IN ARGENTINA
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3964
Re: LOOKING FOR "FORINI" RELATIVES IN ARGENTINA
Yes, I have, but unsuccessfully...
Thanks.
VMM
- 26 Feb 2026, 22:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR "FORINI" RELATIVES IN ARGENTINA
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3964
Re: LOOKING FOR "FORINI" RELATIVES IN ARGENTINA
Intanto grazie mille per l'atto di morte di Cassiano Forini che, effettivamente, non avevo trovato (la raccolta degli atti anagrafici del comune di Ponna che ho consultato si ferma al 1910). Mi rendo conto di non aver ancora la padronanza di tutte le fonti disponibili per le ricerche genealogiche ...
- 26 Feb 2026, 17:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR "FORINI" RELATIVES IN ARGENTINA
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3964
Re: LOOKING FOR "FORINI" RELATIVES IN ARGENTINA
Ciao,
You're right to doubt the correct name.
The title says Clino, and in the act itself it says Clivio.
I'm posting the link for reference:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G97D-PS1K?view=index&personArk=%2Fark%3A%2F61903%2F1%3A1%3AX3LG-MVHP&cc=2043815&lang=en&groupId=M94Q-DYR ...
- 26 Feb 2026, 17:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR "FORINI" RELATIVES IN ARGENTINA
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3964
Re: LOOKING FOR "FORINI" RELATIVES IN ARGENTINA
I'm from Como Province, I can help you.
Io vivo in provincia di Como, potrei aiutarla.
Grazie, anch'io sono spesso in provincia di Como. Ho già interpellato il Comune di Ponna, dov'è nato il mio prozio, ma non hanno informazioni; credo che non esista nemmeno un elenco di emigrati per l'epoca ...
- 18 Feb 2026, 18:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR "FORINI" RELATIVES IN ARGENTINA
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3964
LOOKING FOR "FORINI" RELATIVES IN ARGENTINA
Hello everybody, my great uncle Clino (or Clivio or Lino) Placido FORINI, born on 24 January 1902 in PONNA in the province of COMO in ITALY, settled very early in Argentina.
I couldn't find his name on the ship passengers lists available online but I know for sure that he was already in Argentina ...
I couldn't find his name on the ship passengers lists available online but I know for sure that he was already in Argentina ...