Search found 6 matches
- 08 May 2004, 18:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Narizzano surname
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3202
Narizzano surname
I am looking for any information on the family of Elvira Narizzano, born March 1877 in Genova Italy. She was my paternal grandmother. She came to the US at age 5, landing in Philadelphia with her family.
- 28 Feb 2004, 22:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campomenosi surname
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11703
To PTIMBER
Peter:
Back in December I posted some messages looking for information on my ancestors. You were very helpful. You told me to write to Santo Stefano's Civil Registry Office using a form letter from circolocalabrese.org filling in the information I had about my relative. I did exactly that and ...
Back in December I posted some messages looking for information on my ancestors. You were very helpful. You told me to write to Santo Stefano's Civil Registry Office using a form letter from circolocalabrese.org filling in the information I had about my relative. I did exactly that and ...
- 20 Dec 2003, 18:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campomenosi surname
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11703
Antonio
Sharpie:
I don't recognize the name Antonio but that doesn't mean he isn't a part of my family tree. I'll try to follow up on your lead. Thanks.
I don't recognize the name Antonio but that doesn't mean he isn't a part of my family tree. I'll try to follow up on your lead. Thanks.
- 20 Dec 2003, 18:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campomenosi surname
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11703
- 14 Dec 2003, 17:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campomenosi surname
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11703
Listings
Peter:
Thankyou for the reply. I knew of the large number of Campomenosi names still living in S. Stefano and I assume I must be related to some of them. I am most interested in finding the names of relatives from the previous 2 or 3 generations. I have some information but am not sure if the list ...
Thankyou for the reply. I knew of the large number of Campomenosi names still living in S. Stefano and I assume I must be related to some of them. I am most interested in finding the names of relatives from the previous 2 or 3 generations. I have some information but am not sure if the list ...
- 13 Dec 2003, 20:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campomenosi surname
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11703
Campomenosi surname
I am trying to find any information I can about my grandfather Pietro Campomenosi and his brothers and sisters, father and mother, grandfather and grandmother. He was born in S. Stefano d'aveto in 1868. I believe his father's given name was Rafaillo, born 07/06/1818 and his grandfather's given name ...