Many thanks to the team of Itailian genealogy.ptimber wrote:go to www.ellisisland.org and register to enter and look them up!. Peter
Search found 26 matches
- 03 Jun 2004, 18:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Elvira & Urbano Masucci arrived in NY early 1900´s
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7343
Thank you
- 03 Jun 2004, 17:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Elvira & Urbano Masucci arrived in NY early 1900´s
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7343
Elvira & Urbano Masucci arrived in NY early 1900´s
How can I find from ellis island when this couple arrived? Boat documents that they travelled? ect..
- 07 Apr 2004, 13:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: found
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3050
found
I found all the infomation I needed
- 20 Jan 2004, 10:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Christina de Llilis was in the USA by 1906
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8998
What a great site. lots of help, lots of information.
HI:from passenger's list are in same travel an Salvatore De Lellis coming from Baia e Latina http://www.ellisislandrecords.org/search/shipManifest.asp?MID=06831962910267055616&FNM=S&LNM=DE+LELLIS&PLNM=DE+LELLIS&RF=9&PID=102565020056
regards, suanj
Thank you for all your help.I now have lots of ...
regards, suanj
Thank you for all your help.I now have lots of ...
- 18 Jan 2004, 13:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Christina de Llilis was in the USA by 1906
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8998
Re: Christina de Llilis was in the USA by 1906
Christina de Llilis was in the USA and sponsored Beniamino Masucci for his first visit you said, on his records she was his sister-in-law?
How can I get more information about Christina De Llilis?
The name looks like a Ellis Island made up name?
Kind regards
Hi: really Cristina De Lellis (exact ...
How can I get more information about Christina De Llilis?
The name looks like a Ellis Island made up name?
Kind regards
Hi: really Cristina De Lellis (exact ...
- 18 Jan 2004, 09:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Christina de Llilis was in the USA by 1906
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8998
Christina de Llilis was in the USA by 1906
Christina de Llilis was in the USA and sponsored Beniamino Masucci for his first visit you said, on his records she was his sister-in-law?
How can I get more information about Christina De Llilis?
The name looks like a Ellis Island made up name?
Kind regards
How can I get more information about Christina De Llilis?
The name looks like a Ellis Island made up name?
Kind regards
- 17 Jan 2004, 23:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Information from Italy, specifically Avellino
- Replies: 10
- Views: 22517
- 17 Jan 2004, 23:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: masucci
- Replies: 12
- Views: 13088
One reminder that wehen wiritng in nglish to Italy keep the sentences simple to make it easier to read and understand and include a self addressed envelope with a dollar inside for stamps to encourage a reply. Research into the family background may be worth a try if you believe they are a family ...
- 17 Jan 2004, 18:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Information from Italy, specifically Avellino
- Replies: 10
- Views: 22517
- 17 Jan 2004, 18:21
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Information from Italy, specifically Avellino
- Replies: 10
- Views: 22517
- 17 Jan 2004, 18:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: a
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8610
Thank you
Thank you for your help, I found it on the map.ptimber wrote:Caserta is a province in the Campania region along with Avellino, Benevento, Naples and Salernmo. Go to www.mappy.com to sdee a map. Peter
Kind regards
- 17 Jan 2004, 17:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: masucci
- Replies: 12
- Views: 13088
- 17 Jan 2004, 14:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Beniamino Masucci found thank you
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4551
Re: Beniamino Masucci found thank you
Now, how do I find the relatives in Italy¿suanj wrote:Great!masucci79 wrote:Thank you, I found that Benny came here twice before he settled in New York and the family comes from Caserta.suanj
- 17 Jan 2004, 10:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Beniamino Masucci found thank you
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4551
Beniamino Masucci found thank you
Thank you, I found that Benny came here twice before he settled in New York and the family comes from Caserta.
- 17 Jan 2004, 09:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: looking for meaning of Grandfather's name "Galuppo"
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9762
Re: looking for meaning of Grandfather's name "Galuppo&
How you are writing it, I think it is a word which means 'handsome' and it is a common term to say; Hi guopo or guopa ( beautiful) I am mis-spelling guopo and guopa, sorry,botchie wrote:From Montanago