Mire,
I am researching the Porco name. My wife's maiden name is Parco. Her grandfather was Porco and lived in Pittsburgh where a number of her relatives still reside. My understanding is that the family is from Lago.
John
Search found 2 matches
- 30 Jan 2004, 16:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: brogno, marino,morelli, caruso, garritano,porco
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14581
- 24 Jan 2004, 00:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Porco - Parco - Gagliardi - Giordano - Deluca
- Replies: 15
- Views: 22733
Porco - Parco - Gagliardi - Giordano - Deluca
Hello everyone,
I'm researching my wife's family tree. Her maiden name is Parco but it was changed from Porco a few generations ago. Her grandfather was named Carmine Porco. He was born in Lago, Cosenza, Italy and moved to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. If anyone has any information please e-mail me at ...
I'm researching my wife's family tree. Her maiden name is Parco but it was changed from Porco a few generations ago. Her grandfather was named Carmine Porco. He was born in Lago, Cosenza, Italy and moved to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. If anyone has any information please e-mail me at ...