Search found 5 matches
- 11 Aug 2004, 22:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiAntonia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5258
DiAntonia
This branch of my family came to the United States from Guardi Lombardi, Avellio between 1896-1904. I am interested in locating information on family histories, relatives, etc.
- 11 Aug 2004, 21:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Domanico, Cosenza
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5133
Domanico, Cosenza
Where can I find information on Domanico?
- 23 Jul 2004, 19:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Sao Paolo, Brazil
- Replies: 15
- Views: 24404
Re: Sao Paolo, Brazil
Thanks to lololo for the information and for ptimber for the lesson in website protocol. (I am new to this.)
I always say thank you for an extended courtesy (check the one I sent you previously, ptimber), but henceforth will do so for all to read.
I always say thank you for an extended courtesy (check the one I sent you previously, ptimber), but henceforth will do so for all to read.
- 17 Jul 2004, 22:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Sao Paolo, Brazil
- Replies: 15
- Views: 24404
Sao Paolo, Brazil
I am looking for documentation (histories or other records) about the Italians who migrated to this area in Brazil to work on the railroads, farms/plantations, etc. between the years of 1880-1890.
- 17 Jul 2004, 22:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Guardia Lombardi
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9262
Guardia Lombardi
Any information on this town (near Avellino) would be welcome. Specifically: the history of the town and the names of local Catholic churches where vital records (births, marriages, deaths, etc.), might be or may have been kept would be appreciated.