Hi My name is Lois and I am trying to find out any information on the Paolisso's and Marcello's from Pietravairano. Does anyone know where I would birth/death records? The town is located near Monte Cassino.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Search found 2 matches
- 17 May 2006, 23:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paolisso/Marcello Families
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2965
- 10 Feb 2004, 15:38
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Pietravairano
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6861
Pietravairano
Hello,
I am inquiring about a town called Pietravairano. Both my grandparents were born there. I know it is located in the Caserta region. I was wondering if anyone could give me some information about it. Also does anyone know how far it is from Rome, Amalfi Coast.
Thanks
Lois
I am inquiring about a town called Pietravairano. Both my grandparents were born there. I know it is located in the Caserta region. I was wondering if anyone could give me some information about it. Also does anyone know how far it is from Rome, Amalfi Coast.
Thanks
Lois