Help deciphering if this is the correct birth certificate of my ancestor?
-
jerseygirlar
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 10 Feb 2015, 22:49
Help deciphering if this is the correct birth certificate of my ancestor?
This is a link to information about my great-great grandfather of whom I want to claim Italian citizenship. Of course to do that I need his birth certificate. However, I have found a link to the supposed birth certificate online and I'm having trouble viewing it. I wonder if anyone else is able too. I'm subscribed to ancestry.com but for some reason I can't access this. A little bio information. His name was Giuseppe Amari and he was born in Italy, so if the birth certificate is in English or from the US it is not correct or not the person I am looking for. But all of the other information is correct. He was born in 1883, he lived in Philadelphia, PA, and he was married. His wife's name should be Anna di Paolo.
Re: Help deciphering if this is the correct birth certificate of my ancestor?
Can you post the link? 
Is this your ancestor? World War II Registration Card -
Giuseppe Amari, residing in Philadelphia
DOB 7 November 1883
PLACE OF BIRTH - Teramo, Italy
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VQFC-ZSJ
And from Pennsylvania Naturalization Indexes...
Date of Admission, 1925
There is a Declaration of Intent #; and a Petition # on the card
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... cc=1937344
Full Petition of Naturalization - Birthplace Teramo - DOB 7 November 1883
One child, Raphael/Raffaele born in Italy
One child, Frank, born in Philadelphia
Likely that Giuseppe and Anna were married in Italy before 1906
http://interactive.ancestry.com/2717/31 ... turnRecord
T.
Is this your ancestor? World War II Registration Card -
Giuseppe Amari, residing in Philadelphia
DOB 7 November 1883
PLACE OF BIRTH - Teramo, Italy
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VQFC-ZSJ
And from Pennsylvania Naturalization Indexes...
Date of Admission, 1925
There is a Declaration of Intent #; and a Petition # on the card
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... cc=1937344
Full Petition of Naturalization - Birthplace Teramo - DOB 7 November 1883
One child, Raphael/Raffaele born in Italy
One child, Frank, born in Philadelphia
Likely that Giuseppe and Anna were married in Italy before 1906
http://interactive.ancestry.com/2717/31 ... turnRecord
T.
