Informations about Michele Paglia

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
Atomant78
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Mar 2018, 14:07

Informations about Michele Paglia

Post by Atomant78 »

Hello everyone, I'm helping my father-in-law to look for informations about his grandpa Michele Paglia's staying in the U.S. He was born in S.Marco in Lamis (FG) Italy on the 22nd of June 1888 and died in Italy on the 30th of August 1957. His wife was Assunta (Modola or Di Fiore).He took alone the S.S. Henry R. Mallory from Naples on the 21st of April 1920 and arrived in New York. You can see the pics about the date of arrival, unfortunately I can't decode the date. Michele was joining with his cousin Lazzaro Di Fiore, who lived in NJ 5456 St Saradok. I don't know when he moved to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. After long time of staying in the U.S. he came in Italy. You'll see some pictures attached, in one of this you'll have Michele with a boy Angelo Staduto or Stoduto, during his Confirmation Day. If someone can recognize a relative,friend or ancestor for contacting him/her and have information about Michele is welcome. Any help is welcome,too. You'll find the pics in the PDF file attached, if you need more detailed ones just ask. Thanks in advance and sorry for my English.
Attachments
Scansione 1.pdf
(1.68 MiB) Downloaded 101 times
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Informations about Michele Paglia

Post by suanj »

Hi,
I believe that the better way to find, it is to post same message maybe in Italian Language, and pic on San Marco in Lamis facebook page, it is the only and fast way https://www.facebook.com/San-Marco-in-l ... 661857597/
just a advice..
regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply