Potenza Church Records Research

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
mdyer
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 100
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 03:26

Potenza Church Records Research

Post by mdyer »

Has anyone had experience with hiring a professional on the ground to research ecclesiastical records held by the parish? I'm considering doing this for Potenza to push beyond the civil records, and appreciate any considerations or recommendations for service providers.
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Potenza Church Records Research

Post by PippoM »

I sent you a PM
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Potenza Church Records Research

Post by Italysearcher »

There is a post on my website about hiring a professional you might find helpful.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
User avatar
mdyer
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 100
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 03:26

Re: Potenza Church Records Research

Post by mdyer »

Thanks for flagging your article to my attention, Italysearcher. I read it and appreciate the input. Good to have top of mind as I consider this step.
User avatar
mdyer
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 100
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 03:26

Re: Potenza Church Records Research

Post by mdyer »

Got it! Thank you.
PippoM wrote: 20 May 2019, 09:38 I sent you a PM
Post Reply